Sunday, September 09, 2007

Missing Ms. Nevermind!

Its been a month that shes gone to US now...never really got a chance to miss her till now bcos of teaching and renovations at home. But today was Sunday and with renovations at home i was shooed out and told to go sumwhere and entertain myself...instinctively i reached in my bag, pulled out the cell and dialed that one number i always do when I want to hav sme 'giggly, girly outing'.

Only this time I cut the phone even b4 it had a chance to ring...realization dawned that I'd no longer hear "Chaituuu...telll mee!! Howss u??" on the other line this time. Atleast nt ever on this no. So whos Ms. Nevermind?? As a blog policy (which i've violated several times) i like to keep identities secret bt shes the closest i hav to a sis! Shes one of the few ppl i've never lied to (and even wen i hav i've confessed it smetime later!) and sme1 i really enjoy spending time with.

Anyways, the show must go on as they say so I made my way to Inorbit by myself this time...even going so far as to instinctively stop the auto near Charkop Bus Depot where I usually picked up Ms. Nevermind wen we went to Inorbit. Browsing around Crossword was pleasant and leisurely i admit bt i missd her chatter and gossip!! And ofcourse missed discussing with her that one topic that invariably comes up wen we meet...i hope u kno wat this is Ms. Nevermind :D

Even the plate colouring session at The Color Factory didn't begin without a thought to her. Afterall it was her bday prreent given by her bro that introduced me to tht place!! Abt the session itself, sure it was fulfilling...y nt...the plate was a gift (or a punishment??) for Mr. V!

The evening ofcourse was eventful and fun bt dulled without her. I learnt the art of spending time alone and making the most out of it...and as i said b4 life goes on for me bt nt without once in a while (tht means pretty often) wishing tht she was arnd...so heres to our friendship and hope to see u soon Ms. Nevermind!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! This is one post i can relate to...although it did take me by surprise to know how close u and 'Ms. Nevermind' were or...are!(the distance apart).
I had surrendered to the theory of people moving on in life and no longer being 'in touch' and hence it made him happy to learn about your escapades! Great...!