Thursday, December 17, 2009

To cut a long story short...

Have you ever set out on an adventure and then had a feeling towards the end of it that you should have documented it better? Thats exactly the feeling I have now. Which is why this blog post is a documentation of my long adventure towards becoming a Master of Science in Computer Engineering.

It all started 3 years ago with V persuading me to drop joining Infy and do my Masters. So began a long cramming session for GRE that I spoke about here and some more practice sessions for TOEFL. Then I went through the pipeline (excuse my comp. arch terminology) with the SOP-Recos-Applications stage and the Visa stage again blogged about here.

As an MS student I blogged a lot about my initial experience here and here. Somewhere in the second and third sems I got more engrossed in enjoying the experience rather than documenting it. Nevertheless I still managed to squeeze in a post on a unique exam experience here. But I didn't write a word about the hunt that occupied the largest part of my MS time - JOB SEARCH! I intend to blog about it soon but not in this post :)

If you are wondering whether this post is over yet, I'll say it isn't. Like I mentioned before, I wished I'd documented my MS experiences better. Fortunately I had this realization at the beginning of my last sem here. So the purpose of this post is to give you a link to my experiences in my last sem at UFL.

No comments: