Saturday, May 06, 2006

You've got blog

Today renowned music composer Naushad passed away. He has undoubtedly left behind a rich legacy of songs for us. One of those melodious songs rings in my ears today as I write my first post on Blogger. And that song is "Yuhi koi mil gaya tha sarh raha chalte chalte..."

Yup i found a friend too and in a rather unexpected way. I made friends with him while I was walking thru the long lanes of blogs. A rather strange coincidence that I chanced on his blog one-day and left a comment on it. Almost a year later he replied to it thanking me for the comment.

Then on there was no looking back (or should i say blog?). We chatted o
n messenger, e-mailed and generally got to know that we'd a lot of similar interests (and disinterests) too. Today I turn to him many a times when i'm in some difficulty to ask for advice. And trust him to always come up with some advice (be it practical or moral).

Like he said once, talking to someone you met thru a blog comment is like talking to your reflection in the mirror. But hey who cares as long as you have a grt friend like him? Move over Meg Ryan, u may hav got mail but i've got a blog!!

No comments: